TransUnion offers different connectivity options to transmit data between your site and TransUnion.
All connectivity options are detailed in the latest TransUnion Connectivity Guide
Connectivity options include:
- Asynchronous – a lease line direct connection from your system to TransUnion.
- LU 6.2 – a protocol in an SNA environment in which your application will be in direct conversation with TransUnion.
- TCP / IP – a connection option implemented as a UNIX-based gateway, servicing inquiries on TCP / IP sockets and relaying requests and responses through a pool of high-speed LU 6.2 connections to TransUnion.
- Internet Virtual Private Network (VPN) – connectivity solution that provides a secure pathway to TransUnion utilizing Internet Protocol Security.
- TransUnion Net Access – a secure internet connection (HTTPS) utilizing TLS and a unique TransUnion-minted digital certificate.
- TransUnion Direct – a web application that provides access to TransUnion services for our business customers.
Dial-up access is no longer supported.